No Bad Days – 083
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
How many times do you answer the question, “How’s it going?” with “I’m having a really bad day.”
You think you’re just sharing the news, when in fact, “bad days” don’t actually exist.
If you’re wondering, “What the heck is Pam even talking about?” tune in to today’s episode to find out.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What it really means when you say you’ve have a “bad day.”
- How to define what a “good day” means for you.
- How you can never have another “bad day” again.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 31 – What’s Your Story?
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts