No Bad Kids – 084
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
It always bothers me when people refer to kids as “bad.”
When kids believe they’re bad, they act in ways to prove their belief true.
Tune in to this episode as I explain why there’s no such thing as a “bad” kid and how to help kids break out of their self-fulfilling prophecies.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What effect telling a child he is “bad” can have on his behavior.
- What most people believe about where their worthiness comes from and how it’s actually determined.
- Why there are NO bad kids.
- Why knowing how to manage your mind is the most powerful skill you can learn.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts