No Regrets – 029
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Regret is the feeling you experience when you wish you had done things differently in the past.
While we all feel regret from time to time, some people use it to punish themselves and others use it to bring about change.
On this episode, I'm sharing how to think about your past and your future in a way that you'll be able to say you lived a life of “no regrets.”
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to stop regretting the past
- How to prevent the feeling of regret in the future
- When regret is useful and when it's not
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify