On the Same Team – 149
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you and your child’s father parent differently?
If so, you’re in the same boat as most of the moms I know.
In honor of Father’s Day, I’m addressing the issue of parents “getting on the same page.”
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why you don’t have to be on the same parenting page as your partner.
- How always trying to be on the same page can create more conflict.
- How it can benefit your kids to have parents with different parenting styles.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Enroll in More Mama Summer Camp HERE.
- Episode 129 – The Mama Drama Triangle
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.