Our Human Diagnosis – 166
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, an estimated 1 in 5 adults in the U.S. experienced mental illness in 2019 (pre-pandemic!) and approximately 48 million adults in the U.S. are diagnosed annually with anxiety disorders.
The most common treatment for anxiety focuses on uncovering unhealthy thought patterns and understanding how they relate to feelings and behavior. Sound familiar? 😉
In this episode, I reveal what I believe to be the biggest unhealthy thought pattern there is, and my “treatment plan” to manage the diagnosis we all share.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How labels and diagnoses can be helpful or harmful.
- The biggest unhealthy pattern of thought that causes human suffering.
- My “treatment plan” for managing the human condition.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Article about Mass Social Media-Induced Illness
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.