Out of the Mouths of Babes: Conversations with Marissa and Dalia – 050
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Today on the podcast, I interview two VERY special guests.
They're the ones who call me “Mommy.”
Marissa (13) and Dalia (almost 10!), share what they know and understand about what I teach as a life coach.
They offer their advice to moms about parenting and self-talk.
They discuss making mistakes, siblings, growing up, girl drama, their relationships with me, and more.
Please enjoy these conversations with my most FAVORITE people in the world.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How they've been able to change their feelings by changing their thoughts.
- How they stay out of the girl drama at school.
- How Marissa feels about being the only one in her grade without a cell phone.
- What they think about mistakes and failure.
- What they think about me as a mom and about our relationships.
- The best and most challenging things about having a sibling.
- What they want moms to know about raising kids.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes