Parental Projection – 155
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Back in episode 79, I talked about four of the main psychological defense mechanisms I see in my work with moms.
In today’s show, I’m diving deeper into one of those defense mechanisms: projection.
Tune in to learn what parental projection is, how it impacts you and your kids, and what you can do about it.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Examples of how moms project their fear, insecurity, and other unwanted emotions on their kids.
- Signs you might be using this defense mechanism in your own life.
- Helpful questions to ask yourself when you notice yourself projecting onto your kids.
- And more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 079 – Disarming Your Defenses
- Request your FREE Back to School Mini Session HERE.
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.