Parenting and Pleasure with Sex Coach Tilly Storm – 219
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Sex and pleasure are often taboo topics for moms because they can bring up a lot of embarrassment, shame, and awkwardness. And yet, when you can learn to be more in touch with your sexuality, you can develop a better relationship with yourself and a more enjoyable experience of life.
My guest today is Tilly Storm, a holistic sex and intimacy coach for elite leaders seeking to prioritize their pleasure and relationships. She’s the host of The Multiorgasmic Mama Podcast and has been recognized as one of the top 20 sex coaches in the world by the Coach Foundation.
Tilly is on a mission to re-imagine how society views sexuality, merging ancient sexuality practices with modern healing and integration modalities to support leaders in having the best sex of their lives and manifesting the life of their dreams.
As a certified sex and intimacy coach, Tilly uses deep transformational tools and techniques inspired from the Taoist and Tantric arts, somatic healing, psychotherapy and a variety of coaching modalities to support high achieving men and women to experience epic sex and pleasure in the bedroom and beyond.
In this interview, we talk about pleasure as a feminine superpower, and how getting in touch with your sexual side can give you more energy and even make you a better mom!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What Tilly tells her teenage boys about sex, sexuality, and the body (plus what she recommends every parent teach their child from a young age)
- How to create more desire in your relationship (plus the biological and emotional reasons you may not currently be interested in sex)
- What practices she recommends for women – married and single (plus the steps she takes to have multiple orgasms that might surprise you)
- And much more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Multiorgasmic Mama podcast
- 5 Days to Epic Sex and Pleasure For High-Achieving Women
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.