7 Ways to Make Parenting Easier and More Fun – 247
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
If you had to pick ONE word to describe parenting, what would it be?
I recently saw this question on Facebook, and while there were many positive words in the comments (rewarding, humbling, blessed, to name a few), the most common answer was challenging.
Ain’t it the truth? Parenting can be SO challenging!
But sometimes we can make it harder on ourselves than it needs to be. So, on today’s episode of the podcast, I’m sharing 7 of my most powerful strategies for making parenting easier and more fun.
If you’re feeling stuck in a rut with your parenting, dread heading home after work, or are at your wit’s end getting your kids to listen to you, there’s AT LEAST one strategy here that will be a game-changer for you.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- A strategy for getting your kids to do what you want the first time you ask with a smile on their faces (yes, for real!).
- My best strategy for getting through tough days as a parent without losing your cool and yelling at your kids.
- The strategy that takes the most effort (but yields the greatest reward) and how you can get started with it for success.
- Four more strategies for staying connected with your kids, growing them into capable people, and creating a home life you love.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 195 – This is Hard
- Episode 038 – The Power of Play
- Apply for your FREE consultation for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.