Parenting Through Different Stages – 203
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Today we’re wrapping up my greatest hits series of guest interviews with four amazing women.
Claire Lerner offers help for parents of young children, Amy Kelly supports parents and teachers of middle school kids, Stephanie Haynes guides parents and kids through options after high school, and Alison Cady coaches women who want to lose weight and stop emotional eating.
Don’t forget to leave a review of the podcast before the end of June for your chance to win a book of your choice written by one of my guests. Two winners will be announced in early July.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What you actually have control over as a mom
- How to manage your expectations for what your kids do after high school
- The importance of accepting and allowing “negative” feelings
- The most challenging aspect of raising middle school kids
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts for a chance to win a free parenting book!
- Episode 160 with Claire Lerner
- Episode 170 with Stephanie Haynes
- Episode 180 with Alison Cady
- Episode 190 with Amy Kelly
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.