Parenting When You’re Sick – 179
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
When I was a little girl, my mother told me, “Mommies don’t get sick.”
And I believed her.
Little did I know, my mother did get sick, but she just kept going no matter how miserable she felt.
Can you relate?
If you’ve ever felt guilty for slowing down to take care of yourself, this episode is for you.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to prepare ahead of time for sick days.
- Suggestions and resources for keeping the kids occupied when you’re sick.
- How to think about taking care of yourself that won’t cause guilt.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- GoNoodle| Jack Hartmann| Kidz Bop| Cosmic Kids Yoga
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.