Parenting with a Growth Mindset – 032
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
You've probably heard it said that “mindset is everything.”
But what does that really mean?
What is a mindset? And more specifically, what's a Growth Mindset?
In today's episode, I explain exactly what a Growth Mindset is, how it can help you as a parent, and how to cultivate it in your life.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The difference between a Fixed Mindset and a Growth Mindset.
- Why the brain naturally leans toward a Fixed Mindset.
- How overcoming obstacles and making mistakes helps to grow and strengthen the brain.
- Why we should strive to approach our parenting challenges with a Growth Mindset.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Carol Dweck's book Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
- Your FREE List of 25 Growth Mindset Thoughts to Think
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes