Parenting with Consistency – 199
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
I can’t believe it’s been four years since I started the Less Drama More Mama podcast. It’s one of my favorite ways to connect with you, and I appreciate your support so much.
I’m really proud of the fact that I haven’t missed a single Tuesday episode since I started.
So, it’s only fitting that the 199th episode is all about parenting with consistency.
Tune in to learn why this is an important topic and how to create consistency in your words and actions.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why being consistent can be hard and what to do about it
- What to do when you get off track or fail at being consistent
- How your consistent actions AND words can turn around your kids’ behavior
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 151 – Thought Patterns That Keep Moms Stuck, Part One
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.