Parenting with Courage – 169
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Courage isn’t the ability to do something without fear. It’s the ability to do something despite fear.
Courageous people feel fear, but they don’t let it stop them from taking action.
As moms, we experience a lot of fear that holds us back from doing what we know is effective.
When we can accept that fear is just part of our job description and doesn’t necessarily signal danger, we can feel it and still take action.
Tune into this episode for more about parenting with courage.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The winner of the October giveaway!
- Why courage is essential to being an effective parent.
- Examples of courageous parenting.
- How to convert fear into courage.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.