Parenting with Curiosity – 076
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
If I asked you to choose the top three emotions you’d want to feel on a daily basis, what would they be?
Happiness? Patience? Excitement?
I’d like to suggest Curiosity.
Curiosity is open and inviting. It doesn’t judge or evaluate. It just notices what is.
When you’re curious, you have a genuine interest in the who, what, when, where, why, and how of things.
And being curious often leads to other emotions, including happiness, patience, and excitement 😉
Join me for today’s episode where I share how to generate more curiosity in your parenting and in your life.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why being curious doesn’t come naturally to most of us
- Why becoming more curious can help you and your child
- Strategies to generate more curiosity in your life
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 072 – How to Drop Your Drama
- Episode 056 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part One: Connection
- Get your FREE Download of 20 Family Conversation Starters
- Apply to Unwind with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts