Parenting with Patience – 022
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you struggle with feeling impatient and irritable?
Do you wish you could feel more tolerant and patient with your kids?
Tune into this episode to learn about why moms find it so challenging to be patient, and how to feel patience more often.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why patience is at an all-time low in our society.
- How to generate more patience.
- How to set your child up for success when it comes to your expectations.
- The “of course” mantra.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 18: Your Relationship Manual
- “When you argue with reality, you lose. But only 100% of the time.” –Byron Katie
- Trigger Tracker
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here