Parenting with Vulnerability – 094
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
You want your kids to see you as an authority figure — as someone who’s strong and brave and infallible.
You fear that if you show your flaws and fears and mistakes, they’ll lose their trust in you and you’ll lose your connection with them.
But what if the opposite is true?
Join me for today’s episode, where I talk about how being vulnerable with your kids can actually create more connection, trust, and influence, not less.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The difference between being vulnerable and having poor boundaries with your kids.
- Examples of when being vulnerable with kids can be useful.
- The first step in learning to become more vulnerable with your kids.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The power of vulnerability | Brené Brown
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with me here.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts