People, Please! Don’t People Please. – 141
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Calling all people pleasers! This is especially for you.
The majority of my clients self-identify as people pleasers. And while they seem to recognize on some level that it’s a problem, they don’t seem to understand exactly why. After all, isn’t pleasing people a good thing?
Tune into this episode to learn what people pleasing really is, why so many moms do it, why it’s a problem, and most importantly, how to break the habit.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How and why we pick up the pattern of people pleasing.
- Reasons that the term “people pleasing” is misleading.
- Why people pleasing can become addictive.
- Mistaken beliefs about people pleasing.
- How to start breaking the habit of people pleasing.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 013 – How to Say No
- Episode 015 – How to Set Boundaries
- Episode 037 – Are You Raising a People Pleaser?
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.