Perfectionism, Guilt, Screen Time, and More – 200
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
I’ve decided to do something really special to celebrate the 200th episode of the Less Drama More Mama podcast.
The entire month of June, I’m sharing the greatest hits from guest speakers I’ve had on the show.
And, when you leave a review of the podcast during the month of June, you’ll be entered to win a book of your choice written by one of my guests. It’s my way of saying thank you to my guests for their partnership and to YOU for listening and supporting the podcast.
Tune in to hear wisdom from Master Coach Rachel Hart, Life Coach Shira Gill, Broadway and Disney star Susan Egan, one of Australia’s leading digital wellness experts Dr. Kristy Goodwin, and my kids, Marissa and Dalia.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The link between perfectionism and rewards
- How to get your spouse and kids on board with home organization
- How to handle guilt as a working mom (this applies to all moms, though)
- Setting and holding boundaries around screens
- One reason why you’re already a really great mom
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Episode 010 with Rachel Hart
- Episode 020 with Shira Gill
- Episode 030 with Susan Egan
- Episode 040 with Dr. Kristy Goodwin
- Episode 050 with Marissa and Dalia
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.