Permission to Feel Good – 143
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you sometimes find it difficult to let yourself feel good?
Often when we think about the emotions we don’t want to feel, we think of the negative ones.
But I’ve noticed a number of my clients resisting their positive emotions, too.
Tune in for this episode where I talk about giving yourself permission to feel good any time you want.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The usefulness of positive emotions beyond just feeling good.
- Why some people have trouble feeling positive emotions.
- How to get better at generating and allowing positive emotions.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 077 – 3 Ways Moms Self-Sabotage
- Episode 009 – The Balance of Emotions
- Episode 082 – The Importance of Negative Emotions
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.