Permission to Want More – 189
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Does hearing “But Mommy! I waaaaaaaaaant it!” send shivers down your spine?
Many people associate wanting more with selfishness, entitlement, and ingratitude.
In today’s episode, I share how wanting more is actually healthy and even necessary to living a fuller, more meaningful life.
Tune in to hear how to give your kids (and yourself) permission to want more.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The benefits of wanting more.
- The drawbacks of not wanting more.
- What causes “spoiled” kids and what makes gratitude possible.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 050 -Out of the Mouths of Babes: Conversations with Marissa and Dalia
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.