Physical Pain and Your Brain with Aimée Gianni – 150
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Physical pain is a part of life.
Often, the way we think about our physical pain compounds our suffering by adding emotional pain on top of it.
In this information-packed episode, I interview Marriage and Family Therapist and Master Coach Instructor, Aimée Gianni, about the mind-body connection and how life coaching not only helps with emotional pain, but can reduce symptoms of physical pain as well.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How life coaching can be helpful to people experiencing physical pain.
- Why believing that your body has betrayed you can keep you feeling disempowered and stuck.
- Aimée’s favorite questions to ask to figure out what your physical symptoms are trying to tell you.
- Three different types of exhaustion.
- What Aimée means by “emotional autoimmunity.”
- And so much more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Enroll in More Mama Summer Camp HERE
- Aimée Gianni’s website: AiméeGianni.com
- Aimée Gianni on Instagram
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.