Preparing Kids Without Scaring Kids – 116
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Life is full of challenges.
As moms, we want to equip our kids with the self-confidence and courage to be able to handle those challenges without scaring them in the process.
But how do we do that?
Join me in this episode where I share my thoughts on the matter and offer some practical tips.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to help kids feel confident and capable about handling challenging situations.
- Why physical and mental rehearsal helps kids feel more in control.
- What all kids and teens need to practice to be well-prepared for the “real world.”
- What moms need to do before helping their kids.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Upworthy, Good News Movement, Some Good News
- Schedule your FREE mini-session for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.