Proactive Parenting – 164
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
There are two types of responses to the circumstances in your life: proactive and reactive.
When you’re proactive, you make decisions ahead of time to solve potential problems before they occur, leaving you feeling calm and in control.
When you’re reactive, feelings of fear and powerlessness often bring about the very outcome you’re hoping to avoid.
While reactive parenting is common and sometimes unavoidable, you can learn how to become a less reactive and more proactive mom.
Tune into this episode to empower yourself and learn the basics of proactive parenting.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The difference between proactive and reactive parenting.
- Where most people stop in their pursuit to be proactive and what I recommend instead.
- How to be proactive when you’re caught off-guard and haven’t planned ahead.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Request your FREE Manual Mini Session HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.