Put Down the Parenting Book – 047
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
As of today, there are more than 50,000 parenting books on Amazon.
These books are filled with different techniques, strategies, theories, and opinions related to parenting that often contradict one another, which can leave parents feeling confused, frustrated, and even hopeless.
Of course, reading parenting books can be very helpful to learn about topics such as child development and effective parenting strategies.
But in today’s episode, I share about when reading parenting books isn’t helpful and how you can get the most out of the ones you do read.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How reading parenting books can be unhelpful.
- Why relying on parenting experts to tell you what to do isn’t ideal.
- Why simply focusing on your actions doesn’t lead to long-lasting behavior change.
- The difference between passive and massive action.
- How to get the most out of the parenting books you read.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes