Quarantine is Over — Now What? – 095
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Even though the number of Coronavirus cases keeps rising, many states have started to re-open and lift their lockdown restrictions.
As moms, we have a lot of decisions to make in the coming months, not only for ourselves, but for our kids.
Join me for today’s episode, where I talk about how to make those decisions from a feeling of empowerment, rather than from a victim mentality.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How you’re totally in control of your experience right now (even though it may not seem like it).
- Why there’s no better moment in the future that’s better than the present.
- How paying attention to what you focus on can help you achieve your desired results.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with me here.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts