Questions for Self-Reflection – 004
Listen to the show:
Next week is Rosh Hashana, the Jewish New Year.
It marks the beginning of a ten day period during which we reflect on our lives and think about where we may have “missed the mark” — where we made mistakes or didn’t behave in ways that were kind, loving, or honest.
In this episode, I share why the process of self-reflection is so important, and give examples of some questions to ask yourself on a regular basis.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- The three benefits that a regular reflective practice offers
- Why not all questions are created equal
- Why most people are resistant to examining their lives
- The difference between a dead-end question and a powerful question
- How questions work in the brain
- Five of my top powerful questions and how to get more
Featured in this episode:
- “An unexamined life is not worth living.” – Henry David Thoreau
- Click here for your FREE 50 Powerful Questions download
- Do You 10Q? website