Quit Being Busy – 021
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Most of us have been taught to believe that being busy is a good thing.
We think that being busy means we’re important, valuable, successful, and productive.
But what if that isn't true?
What if being busy leads to feeling stressed out, overwhelmed, and less productive?
Today's episode explores the concept of being busy in a whole new way and will help you quit being so busy in the new year.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why there's no such thing as a “busy day.”
- How being busy makes us less productive.
- Why multi-tasking is a myth and trying to do it can be damaging.
- The lie we tell ourselves that causes us to feel stressed and overwhelmed.
- My recommendations for being less busy from now on.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 14: Defining Your Priorities
- Episode 6: Your Solution to Any Problem
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here