Take a Break from Drinking with Rachel Hart – 010
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Are you ready to take a break from drinking?
Today on the podcast, I interview Master Coach Rachel Hart. Rachel coaches women who want to change their drinking habit and reduce their desire for alcohol once and for all.
Rachel is poised, personable, and has a great sense of humor. She really understands the minds of women who turn to alcohol as a way to feel more relaxed, confident, and happy, but who want to feel that way without a drink.
Join us today as we talk about how she was able to change her own drinking habit with life coaching tools.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How Rachel learned to reduce her desire for alcohol (without using willpower)
- The relationship between perfectionism and alcohol as a “reward”
- How understanding the relationship between her thoughts, feelings, and actions helped Rachel change her drinking habit
- Why Rachel encourages “taking a break” and how she can help you do it
- How Rachel has used self-coaching tools to manage her mind as a new mom
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Rachel Hart Coaching
- Free 5 Day Reset Challenge
- Take a Break Podcast with Rachel Hart
- Why Can’t I Drink Like Everyone Else? by Rachel Hart
- Smart Recovery