Raising Grateful Kids – 068
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
We can train our kids to say “thank you” and act grateful.
But what we really want is for them to feel grateful, so their expression of gratitude is authentic.
Join me for this episode as I share some of the ways I cultivate gratitude in my own family, and offer suggestions for how to do it in yours.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why gratitude doesn’t come naturally to us.
- Ways that I’ve helped cultivate gratitude in my daughters.
- Questions to help kids become more aware of what they appreciate.
- Tips for having conversations with kids about gratitude.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 041 – Dealing with Entitlement
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes