Real Client Stories, Part One – 087
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
If there was ever a time to hire a Life Coach, this is it.
With so much happening in the world right now, and so many heightened emotions, life coaching not only helps you GO through your challenges, but GROW through them, too.
My former client, Jacki, joins me on today’s episode to share about how coaching transformed her experience as a mother and a wife.
If you need support right now to help you be the mom you most want to be, sign up for a free mini-session with me. As Jacki says, “you have nothing to lose!”
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why Jacki felt guilty as a new mom of twins after waiting so long to conceive.
- Why Jacki considers being able to feel her anxiety as a “gift.”
- How coaching differed from the parenting skills class Jacki took and helped her utilize the skills she learned.
- The greatest result that Jacki achieved through coaching, and how she’s been able to maintain it.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts