How to Reinvent Yourself in the New Year – 074
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
You’ve tried changing your habits and behavior many times, but the changes never seem to stick.
You reason that there must be something wrong with you or that change is just impossible.
But neither of those conclusions is true.
Change is hard, and requires you to reinvent yourself from the inside out.
Join me for today’s episode, where I talk about practical steps to help you do that, as well as a new opportunity for you to work with me in the new year.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The reason change is so difficult
- The first thing you need to do when reinventing yourself
- The difference between being in “survival mode” and “creation mode”
- What Dr. Dispenza says about how to remove the blocks that keep us stuck
- And much more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Apply to Unwind with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts