Releasing Judgment – 023
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Whether or not you like to admit it, judging others is something we all do. I’ve found that the more curious and open I’ve been about examining my judgmental thoughts, the better I’ve been able to understand myself and those thoughts, and ultimately change them.
Judgement, negativity, and hate don’t feel good — and they don’t drive behavior that serves us well. Releasing our judgment of others (and of ourselves) is some of the most powerful thought work we can do to help us become better moms.
Join me for today’s episode as I explain exactly how to do it.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The reason humans judge other humans.
- What judging others reveals about you.
- How examining your judgmental thoughts can help you grow.
- Questions to ask yourself to help you uncover and release your judgmental thoughts.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify