Routines and Quarantines – 086
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
With the number of confirmed Coronavirus cases in the United States surpassing China and Italy last week, more and more families are being told to shelter in place.
But what are you supposed to do with all of your time now that everyone’s at home?
Tune into this episode, where I share my thoughts about how to structure your days so that everyone can get their needs met during this time of social distancing, isolation, and quarantine.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Some common, unuseful thoughts you might be thinking right now and how they’re impacting you.
- My top SEVEN things to consider when creating your quarantine routine.
- What’s even more important than the way you spend your time and what you do during your day.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 025 – No Wrong Decisions
- Episode 056 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part One: Connection
- Episode 057 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part Two: Control
- Episode 058 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part Three: Competence
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts