Saying No to Your Kids – 016
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
This week we're wrapping up our month-long series in NO-vember with an episode about how to say “no” to your kids.
Many parents are so afraid of tantrums and power struggles that they’ll do just about anything to avoid them — including giving in and saying yes when they want to say no.
If you or someone you know struggles with this, tune in to today's episode and learn why it's important for kids to hear “no” and how to say it with love.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why kids need to hear “no”
- Why some parents have a hard time saying “no” to their kids
- Tips for how and when to say “no” to your kids
- How to say no in ways that don’t even involve saying the word itself
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Week 1 of NO-vember: How to Say No
- Week 2 of NO-vember: Defining Your Priorities
- Week 3 of NO-vember: How to Set Boundaries
- No: Why Kids-of All Ages-Need to Hear It and Ways Parents Can Say It by Dr. David Walsh
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here