Secrets to Living to 101 – 121
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
My grandmother would have been 112 years old today.
But she didn’t just exist to be 101 — she really lived and enjoyed life. Whenever I tell people how long she lived, they want to know: “What was her secret?”
Tune in to today’s episode to hear eight of my grandmother’s “secrets” for longevity revealed.
My hope is that we can all learn from her wisdom and live long, prosperous lives, while also modeling healthy habits for our kids.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- 8 habits my Grandma practiced that contributed to her long life.
- The facts behind why her habits contributed to her longevity.
- Some tips on how to incorporate these same habits into your daily life.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Video of Grandma playing violin at her 100th birthday party.
- Schedule your FREE Breakthrough Call with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.