How to Become a More Self-Confident Mom – 245
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
For a reason you’ll hear about in this episode, I decided to go to my barre class last week without a T-shirt.
It was a nerve-wracking experience, to say the least.
And it’s tied directly to this week’s podcast episode all about self-confidence.
Tune in to find out exactly what happened and how to generate more self-confidence as a mom.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What self-confidence actually is (it’s probably not what you think)
- Where self-confidence comes from (and how you can get more of it)
- A fun (scary, amazing) challenge for you to build self-confidence in a way you never have before
- Exactly what happened at my barre class and what it made me realize
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Apply for your FREE consultation for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.