Setting Limits with Your Kids – 145
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you feel frustrated when your kids disobey your limits?
Do you feel guilty because you often give in to avoid a meltdown or a power struggle?
Do you feel confused and powerless about how to follow through on consequences?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, this episode is for you.
Tune in to learn about the importance of setting limits with your kids and how to think about them in a way that makes them easier to enforce.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why kids need limits.
- Why kids sometimes resist or refuse to follow limits.
- When to be firm vs. flexible.
- How to follow through on consequences calmly and effectively.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 025 – No Wrong Decisions
- Episode 112 – How to Get More of What You Want
- Episode 035 – Consequences with Love
- Scream Free Parenting by Hal Runkel
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.