Six Life-Changing Books All Moms Should Read – 208
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
I love books.
I love to read them, recommend them, share them, and give them as gifts.
In this episode, I’m sharing six books that have had the biggest impact on me so far when it comes to parenting and life, and why I think they’d have a positive impact on you, too.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The book that helped me connect better with my kids through play
- The book that helped me get my anxiety under control as a new mom
- The book that transformed my entire life and set me on my coaching path
- Plus three other books that were game changers for me!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 158 – Lessons From Grief Camp
- Life Strategies by Phil McGraw
- ScreamFree Parenting by Hal Runkel
- Self-Coaching 101 by Brooke Castillo
- Episode 006 – Your Solution to Any Problem
- Loving What Is by Byron Katie
- A Grown Up’s Guide to Kids’ Wiring by Kathleen Edelman
- Kathleen Edelman’s YouTube channel
- Episode 191 – Understanding Temperament
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.