Exploring Post-High School Options with Stephanie Haynes – 170
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
It has long been believed that college is the best option after high school to prepare kids and set them up for career success and financial security.
Now, the rising cost of college tuition is forcing many families to reconsider this belief and question whether a four-year degree makes sense for their teens.
My guest on this episode is Education Coach and Consultant, Stephanie Haynes. She provides custom educational consulting and coaching for high school students, educators, and schools to build a pathway to a successful future teens are excited to pursue.
Her new book titled, College Is Not Mandatory, guides parents through navigating all the options available to kids after high school and provides strategies and specific open-ended questions to use in conversations with teens about their futures.
You don’t want to miss this information-packed episode!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How the “college for all” mentality is hurting kids.
- The five major pathways available to high school students after graduation.
- When to start having conversations with kids about life after high school.
- How using a “coach approach” can help build a positive relationship with your teen.
- And lots more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Stephanie Haynes’ website | Follow Stephanie on IG | Join Stephanie’s FB group
- Enter to win a free copy of College Is Not Mandatory HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.