Stop Emotional Eating with Alison Cady – 180
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Are you an emotional eater?
Do you use food to numb out so you don’t have to deal with feelings of stress, overwhelm, boredom, or frustration?
My guest on today’s episode lost 85 pounds, but she did it through shaming herself and restricting her diet.
Through life coaching, Alison Cady learned how maintain her goal weight without beating herself up, cutting out her favorite foods, or following a strict regimen.
Tune into this episode to hear how she changed her relationships with food and her body and how you can, too.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How Alison learned to stop emotional eating.
- How we inadvertently teach our kids to become emotional eaters.
- Why guilt and shame aren’t good motivators for lasting change.
- The habit that helps Alison love herself and her body more.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Alison Cady’s Facebook | Instagram | Mini-Session
- The High Five Habit by Mel Robbins
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.