Stop Taking Things Personally – 028
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
The eye roll.
The “Whatever, Mom.”
Completely ignoring your requests.
How can you stop taking these things personally when they’re clearly about you?
Tune into this episode where I explain why even though it feels like it, other people’s behavior isn’t about you at all.
Learn the secret to stop taking things so personally so you can feel calmer and more in control.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Where behavior comes from and why other people’s behavior is never about you.
- What causes you to feel hurt, offended, or annoyed by other people’s behavior.
- The only thing that needs to change for you to stop taking things personally.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 27 – Victim Mentality
- Episode 6 – Your Solution to Any Problem
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify