Investing in Herself: Susan’s Success Story – 188
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Just before the pandemic hit, Susan started her own event planning business. So, when no one was traveling or planning events anymore, she found herself stuck in a victim mentality and no longer feeling good about herself and her life.
When she reached out to me, she was feeling angry, resentful, out of control, and powerless.
She hesitantly, but bravely made the decision to invest in herself and give coaching a try.
Tune in to hear how that decision helped her get unstuck and what she was able to achieve.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why it was difficult for Susan to invest in herself.
- Some of the self-sabotaging thoughts that kept Susan stuck.
- The phrase Susan used to help her get out of a victim mentality.
- The changes she noticed in her son as she modified her thinking.
- And more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.