Switched On Parenting with Dr. Kristy Goodwin – 040
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
With technology constantly changing and evolving, it can feel overwhelming to parent in the digital age.
There are so many decisions to make when it comes to setting appropriate screen-time limits for our kids and for ourselves.
Join me for today’s interview with Dr. Kristy Goodwin, one of Australia’s leading digital wellness experts, as we discuss guilt-free parenting strategies for raising kids who thrive both online and off.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Three things you need to be the pilot of your digital plane.
- The importance of letting your kids be bored.
- The best way to help your kids tame their technology habits.
- The best times of day to talk to your kids about their technology use.
- How Dr. Goodwin sets technology boundaries and routines with her own kids.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Dr. Kristy Goodwin’s website
- Raising Your Child in a Digital World – by Dr. Kristy Goodwin
- Switched On Parents’ Portal (Use promo code “parents” to get 1 free month’s access)
- Why Your Child Can’t Switch Off Screens – blog post by Dr. Goodwin
- Preventing Techno-tantrums – blog post by Dr. Goodwin
- Common Sense Media
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes