Teaching Your Child to Listen – 133
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you want to know the #1 complaint I hear from moms?
“My child doesn’t listen.”
Fortunately, good listening is a skill that can be learned.
In today’s episode, I share some tips on how to feel better about your child’s behavior, how to model good listening yourself, and how to teach your child listening skills.
Remember, building these skills takes time and practice. The best thing you can do is to learn to manage your own mind so that you can show up for your child with more patience and love.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why thinking, “My child isn’t listening” may not be serving you.
- How to choose your thoughts intentionally so you show up as the mom you most want to be.
- Fun ideas and tips for teaching listening skills to your kids.
- Examples of effective and ineffective listening for you as a mom.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 002 – Your Kids Can’t Make You Angry
- Episode 006 – Your Solution to Any Problem
- Episode 112 – How to Get More of What You Want
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.