Thanks in Advance – 223
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
The holidays are approaching, and your social media accounts are about to be flooded with photos and quotes about gratitude.
This year, I wanted to talk about gratitude in a way you might not have heard before.
Most of us are used to expressing gratitude after we receive a gift or achieve a goal (which is an excellent practice!), but today I’m sharing how you can practice feeling gratitude in advance of getting a result to attract the things you want into your life. I also discuss how to experience gratitude for the things you don’t want, too.
This episode could be the one that changes everything for you and your family, so don’t miss it!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How you can have an amazing Thanksgiving (or any holiday!) by being grateful for it in advance
- A simple exercise – we do it together in the episode! – to practice gratitude in advance to get more of what you want
- How to cultivate gratitude in advance of potentially challenging situations or hard times
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Register for the “3 Keys to Less Drama at the Holidays” workshop HERE.
- Episode 068 – Raising Grateful Kids
- Episode 119 – 2020 Blessings and Gratitude Guilt
- Episode 195 – This is Hard
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.