The Cost of Waiting – 242
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
For 16 years, my mom drove the same car until it literally wouldn’t drive anymore.
Despite knowing it was time to get a new one, she just kept putting it on hold.
And when her car finally did go kaput, she ended up spending a lot of money on a car she didn’t really love.
We often think that taking action early will be MORE costly than waiting it out.
But that’s rarely ever true.
In today’s episode of the podcast, I’m getting really real with you about taking action to improve your family situation and what’s likely to happen if you continue to wait.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What happens when you wait to address family issues (and how it can actually make things much worse)
- The best gift you can give your family and the best time to prioritize your parenting
- What you can do right now to stop feeling so overwhelmed, frustrated, and anxious as a mom
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Enroll in Damn Good Mama HERE.
- Apply for your FREE consultation for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.