The Power of Play – 038
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Long before kids speak their first words, they learn the language of Play.
As they get older, play continues to be their main way of communicating and learning.
But play isn’t only necessary for kids. It’s essential for adults, too.
Join me for this episode, where I talk about the importance of play and how to bring more fun, laughter, and connection into your life.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The benefits of play for both kids and adults.
- Ways to incorporate playfulness into your parenting.
- Why playfulness and humor can sometimes be more effective than consequences when disciplining kids.
- How to get (back) in touch with your playful side.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Screen Free Week is April 29 – May 5, 2019
- Scream Free Parenting
- Games mentioned: Scattegories, Taboo, Pictionary, Guesstures, Apples to Apples, Tenzie, Headbanz
- Playful Parenting by Lawrence Cohen
- Play by Dr. Stuart Brown
- Episode 004 – Questions for Self-Reflection
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes