The Worst That Can Happen – 117
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you worry yourself sick imagining the worst thing that can happen to you or your kids?
Tune in to hear me talk about the worst that can happen (it’s not what you think it is) and how best to handle it.
You won’t want to miss this game-changing episode!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What makes something a “worst-case scenario.”
- How we experience what happens in the world and what we have control over.
- How to make peace with your worst-case scenario and stop living in fear of the future.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle by Emily Nagoski and Amelia Nagoski
- Episode 011 – How to Feel a Feeling
- Schedule your FREE mini-session for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.