When Things Seem to Be Getting Worse – 239
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
We’re more than halfway through my group coaching program, Damn Good Mama, and two of our moms recently shared that they felt things were getting worse in their homes…not better.
While that might sound frustrating, it’s actually a very common occurrence.
And surprisingly, it means they’re doing something right.
In this week’s episode of the podcast, I’m sharing why you might feel like things get more chaotic or out of control in your home, especially after implementing the tools and techniques that I share on this podcast, and what you can do about it.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The common (and often frustrating) thing your brain does when you try to create change, even if the change is positive.
- Why your kids’ behavior may seem to worsen when you feel calmer.
- A highly actionable strategy to use when things feel hard.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Register for How to Get Your Kids to Listen Without Yelling at Them
- Apply for your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.